Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Look at this awesome picture of the temple in Nashville, TN! The cool thing is it's actually in Franklin, about a 30 minute drive from downtown Nashville. I love the temple so much, and it's only a 5 minute drive from our apartment, and conveniently enough, located right next to the chapel. Several times each week I get to see the temple, and I love it each time. I can't wait til it warms up so that in a couple weeks we can sit on the benches that are on the temple grounds and have lessons with some of our investigators. I have never been to a more peaceful place on the earth than in the temple. It is such a sacred place, and I look forward to one day being married in it for time and all eternity. Because the priesthood authority was restored by Jesus Christ through the Prophet Joseph Smith, family relationships can be extended beyond the grave and into the next life. How grateful I am for temples and for the restoration of the priesthood authority!

No comments:

Post a Comment